Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Saturday 19 December 2009

Welcome to our new challenge blog

Hello and welcome, My name is Samantha and I am 1 of the design team over on our Sister blog ABC CHALLENGE

Firstly say thank you to the other DT girls for thinking my crazy idea was more cunning than crazy!

The Idea of this new ABC blog is so exciting just the thought of being ahead next Christmas alone is a happy thought! Stamping and crafting is a passion we all share so I wanted to combine the love of Christmas and crafting. It's been so pleasing to see all your Christmas creations I so hope that you carry on creating all year with us! We invite you to take up this challenge and to try out techniques for your Christmas projects you would normally not have a chance to try, or just create some cards to get ahead for next year.

We will be opening the first challenge on the 30th December a little early so you can get into the swing of the Challenges before you pack all your Christmas goodies away, Some weeks we will add a little extra requirement to the challenge to keep you on your toes... The extra challenge will be if you choose to accept it and not compulsory! ie something added extra to your card or a sketch or even a technique. The first challenge will run until the 12th of January so you will have plenty of time to play! and the DT will have lots of time to create some fab inspiring projects too!
Soooooo if this sounds like fun to you then please Follow us so you don't miss out on some great challenges and prizes and maybe if you really wanna help get us going you could post about us on your blog.
Thanks Samantha :0)

9 comments:

  1. I love this idea....Count me in..will do as many as I can.
    I have had a horrendous ammount of cards to do and I am still making and putting in the post for tomorrow. Good luck!
    I reckon it will be busier than you think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just what I need to help me get all my Christmas cards made for next year! Look forward to joining in your challenges.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea, I'll be joining you as I want to carry on with making Christmas cards through the year as I've a huge amount to make and have no where near enough for this Christmas. I'll spread the word in my next post
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea i will see you on the 30th as im away fro blog hop not online.But will leave post on blog for others.Merry christmas to you all fab challenge blog!
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great idea - at least I should get a few done for next Christmas now!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definately be joining in as I always run out of time. aSo this year my new years resolution is not to buy shop bought cards for Christmas...oh the shame!!!

    Also I love my Sugar Nellie stamp called Snowflake and I was devistated she was going to be in hiding for months on end.

    I will put a post on my blog.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a real work up this year to get my cards done in time. I'll be having a go at this I reckon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd already decided that this year I would keep all my Christmas crafting stash out and make cards throughout the year, so this new venture will be just right x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!